Ragi Flour is made from stone-ground 100% pure ragi grain sourced from the finest local mandis to support farmers. Since it is gluten-free and rich in protein, ragi benefits those who are gluten intolerant. Ragi, also called Finger Millet, contains more potassium and calcium than any other variety of millet as well as most grains and cereals. It controls diabetes and its complications, Ragi Helps in Weight Loss, boosts Skin and Hair Health, Fights Anaemia
Benefits of Ragi Flour
- Ragi is a natural gluten-free millet
- Ragi has high amounts of fiber that keeps your stomach full for a long time and thus helps in weight loss.
- Ragi is a natural skincare agent and an anti-aging cereal.
- Ragi is one of the best sources of calcium.
- Ragi acts as a natural relaxant.
- Order to Mill: 100% fresh as every order goes for grinding once you place the order. Fresh aata helps you make fluffy and soft rotis.
- Stone Ground: Slow stone grinding ensures that vital nutrients are not vaporized and are preserved.
- 100% whole grains
We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented here and always seek the advice of a nutritionist or other qualified healthcare provider for individual requirements and consultation.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website.
250G, 500G, 1KG
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no inquiries yet.